Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Picture Perfect Knits

Last Friday was feeling like a wholly unspectacular day. I was just hanging out on the couch and knitting when my husband brings in the mail which included a package just for me! Not just a card or a book I had ordered from Paper Back Swap, but a real, unexpected, lovely package with my name on it!

Inside I found a sweet note from my sister-in-law, Erin, a package of monster mix which hasn't even survived till today for me to take a picture of, and a new knitting book!

See!

It has some fun stuff, and some funky stuff, but having just really learned how to knit with different colors I can see this being a very helpful and handy book as I learn to do more of my own designing!


I've already used it to make a sort-of Halloween costume for myself, having found a need for one for the first time in years.

I am going to have fun with this! Thanks Erin!!

No comments: