Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Gifts For Me

Not only did I give this holiday season, but boy did I receive too! There were a few things on my wishlist that I got, and also a few surprises. Some I've started to use, and others are waiting patiently for me to get to them.


One thing I was really looking froward to were knitpick's try-it interchangeable needle set, and I've already got projects on them. I was also excited about the blocking mats since the gross piece of foamcore I had been using definitely needed to get pitched.


I also got lots of yarn and although I am working on a baby blanket with a deadline I had to start playing with the green knitpicks that came with the needles and blocking mats, as well as the beautiful sock yarn Santa put in my stocking (he knows just what I like!)


Can't wait to show off my finished objects when I get them done!

No comments: