Thursday, August 18, 2011

Headed to the Beach!

Well, I had a semi-traumatic experience trying to select my next project. See, I have had a sweater bookmarked for a long time now. First it was waiting for the perfect yarn, and then it was waiting for the litany of baby items to be finished. Finally I'm ready to work on something for me, I have an awesome yarn that has been waiting patiently to have its turn, and now the pattern is gone!!

I couldn't even tell you how many times I clicked that link this afternoon, hopeful it would be there, but with the same sad result. Finally I stopped panicking long enough to notice a note stating that the site is temporarily down. This is somewhat of a relief since I should eventually have access to it and can use my beautiful yarn... but I want it NOW!!!

Okay, deep breath, tantrum over.

I had been hoping to share what I would be packing to knit at the beach but it seems that is not meant to be. I now have about a half dozen patterns in mind, a couple of which would include an emergency yarn stop on my way to Ocean City, MD. I really can't decide, so I think I'm going to have to sleep on it and just shove something in my bag on my way out the door.

We shall see what happens; I may just catch up on my reading.

No comments: