Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Catch-up

I know I've been a naughty blogger these past few weeks, but can you really blame me?? Between the knitting I can't share before the holidays, the baking and shopping, the traveling and finally the recovery from all of the above, I'm finally starting to feel back to normal.

I will share with you a couple of things I've been meaning to post as a little recap of what the holiday season had in store for me before I get into all of the knitting catch-up.

It doesn't feel like Christmas until we pick out our tree, from Pepermint Christmas Tree Farm, of course!



Then it has to come home and get decorated, along with the rest of the house.


Then comes the baking...


Piles and piles of cookies.


So many cookies!!



We celebrated Lilly's first Christmas.


We even had a wedding to go to this year, which always seems to be an opportunity for us to be a little silly.


I was so exhausted, I was asleep by 10:30 the night the ball dropped and happy to be. I didn't even pretend like I was going to make it to midnight.

I hope you all had as wonderful and fun filled Christmas break as I had. Now, onward with 2012!

No comments: