Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October's Celebrate Color Prizes Announced

I am drooling right now, and seriously considered not sharing just so I would have less competition at the end of the month, but I got over my selfish impulse. I'm telling you, you must go over to Stitched in Color and see the prizes for October, they are fantastic!

The fat quarters and fleece offered up for the sewing categories makes me wish I knew what the heck to do with them, but oh the yarn prizes! Droolworthy is really the best word I can come up with. The bag and the needles and the yarn, I want to win first prize, and second prize too, and if there was a third prize I'm sure I'd want to win that one as well.

So, you all know what to do, get your needles of every hobby busy and get entered to win these lovely prizes! Thank you to all the sponsors for making Celebrate Color amazing. I hope I get selected to be a finalist, and you know if I am I'll be shamelessly begging for everyone's votes at the end of the month.

Wish me luck, and I wish you luck back!

No comments: