Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things I'd like to Knit

The past couple of days I've been a bit overwhelmed by the amount of knitting on my plate. On the plus side, I've finally found a good use for the chalkboard Chris and I registered for when we got married over seven years ago, and have never really done more then doodle on.

As you can see, it is going to keep track of the knitting I have to get done and how far along I am. This may only last till I'm done with the certification requirements which should hopefully be the end of November, but with my Ravelry list getting longer rather then shorter, it could take a while before the chalkboard is not needed.

So in the mean time, to keep me from starting projects I don't have the time or the attention span to finish right now, I'll just dream about the projects I'd love to be working on...

I'm loving this bag. I could see this being a great weekend bag, or just for keeping my in-progress projects in one place that's not a shopping bag. I really like how the color pattern gives it a little interest without totally intimidating me with a complicated fair isle pattern.


How cute is this coat?? I have a weird obsession with outerwear. Even though I hate the cold weather, I do enjoy getting to wear my snazzy winter coats and rotate through my collection of scarves. So of course I had to save this pattern in Ravelry for a time when I had someone small enough to fit into it. (Or enough ambition to make a large one for myself!)


Lastly, this cardigan is beautiful and looks like the perfect sweater to snuggle up in as the weather gets chilly. It's the kind of cardigan I would carry around everywhere with me, just in case I get cold. The collar has a great design and I think it'd be a lot of fun to knit.

Someday I'll have time, and a clear chalkboard, so I can knit these projects, but for now, I'll just dream about them.

Is there anything on your crafty wishlist?

No comments: