Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Crazy Pile of Books

If you know me, you know I love to read, if you live with me, you know I have an unhealthy amount of piles of books around the house. Observe exhibit A, my bedside table:


Yup, this is my "soon" to-be-read pile (I have more then one) that I pick from when I need another book. 23 books. I'll get to them all eventually, and then I'll start on the "someday" to-be-read pile!

And here's the breakdown of these 23 books:

8 of them have already been started
6 are slotted for a re-read
12 were ordered from Paperback Swap (yay for free books!)
3 are from the same author; Harlan Coben, one of my all time favs
6 are former or current book club books

I won't be needing to add to this pile anytime soon, but knowing and doing are two very different things!

So what are you reading??

No comments: